Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
King Harkinian is the King of Hyrule in the Legend of Zelda" games for the CD-i. He is famous for saying the famous quote "mah boi", along with the way he says "dinner" and "for". He erratically uses hand gestures whenever speaking, has odd facial expessions, and emphasizes words.
The King also wears a strange blue necklace at the end of the end cutscene in The Wand of Gamelon when he shares a hearty laugh with Zelda. This necklace is never seen again throughout any of the Zelda game.
It is considered his laughing necklace as this is the only time he laughs.
- Zelda, Duke Onkled is under attack by the evil forces of Ganon, I'm going to Gamelon to aid him.
- MAH BOI, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!
- I wonder what's for DINNER?
- After you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy!
- If you don't hear from me in a month, send Link.
- Hmmmm, how can we help?
- Take him away!
- You SAVED me!
- If you don't hear from me in a month, send DINNER! (common YouTube Poop edit)