Welcome to CD-i wiki
The wiki about the CD-i that anyone can edit
35 articles since November 1st, 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on CD-i wiki
- November 1st, 2008 CD-i wiki launched
- The new CD-i wiki has been launched.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
The CD-i, or Compact Disk Interactive, is a video game console that was around in the 1990's. It featured various games, ranging from Jeopardy! to Hotel Mario. The console was very poorly received by critics, and its games are often mocked, such as Link's Adventure being similar to the E.T. Atari burial. It also features other games, such as Dark Castle or Cluedo. (more)
Uh-oh! Our main datacenter is currently unavailable, so this is our backup. Unfortunately, this means you may not be able to do certain things like edit, upload, or chat. We are working to fix the problem, thank you for your patience! If you see this for an extended period of time, feel free to contact Wikia at firstname.lastname@example.org.